Entegee Electrical Assembly Technician - 62760270 - MG in Chaska, Minnesota
Electrical Assembly Technician - 62760270 - MG
Job Code: 62760270Job Location: Chaska, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 09/06/2018Apply Now!
Installs electrical wiring and assembles components according to blueprints and wiring diagrams by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities-
• Lays out diagram for electrical installations according to wiring specifications.
• Installs and wires devices such as switches, meters, analyzers, transmitters, etc.
• Cuts, strips, bends, and forms wire cable, conduit, pipe, and tubing used to connect circuits and subassemblies.
• Connects color-coded wires, using mirrors in compact areas.
• Solders connections and crimps connectors to wire ends.
• Adjusts electrical assemblies as required.
• Discusses errors in diagrams or during production with Electrical Lead or Engineer to clarify assembly problems.
• Maintains a safe, clean and organized work area.
Miscellaneous Duties and Responsibilities
• Other tasks, duties and projects as assigned by management.
• Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, blueprints and procedure manuals.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms talk and hear.
• Frequently required to walk; sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• Occasionally required to climb or balance.
• Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 62760270MG
Equal Opportunity Employer