Tokyo Electron US Holdings Inc. Assembler Electro-Mechanical (Temporary) in Chaska, Minnesota
Assembler Electro-Mechanical (Temporary)
Technology innovators – that’s us! TMEA has a rich history of engineering leading-edge technologies used by chip manufacturers worldwide. Our team of talented scientists and engineers is focused on developing new and advanced solutions to key challenges in the semiconductor industry. We are committed to our partnerships with our customers and believe that our employees are the key to our success.
*This position is payrolled via payroll service provider.
• Reads, develops, and updates prints, schematics, assembly processes and product structures
• Uses hand tools to upgrade/assemble products
• Inspects and tests assemblies
• Uses controlled environment/clean-room manufacturing practices
• Orders and returns parts based on manufacturing requirements
• Demonstrates mechanical aptitude including ability to use hand tools
• Ability to read, follow and implement work instructions
• Electro-mechanical assembly experience
• Ability to read blueprints and schematics
• Applies general math skills including fractions, decimals, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
• Demonstrates computer skills
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc. Occasional overnight travel to TEL factory, training facilities and customer locations may be required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Who is TEL? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYWqHuFs-Zk&t=1s
TEL Manufacturing and Engineering of America, Inc.