Entegee 2nd Shift - Quality Inspector - 61541163 - MG in Chaska, Minnesota
2nd Shift - Quality Inspector - 61541163 - MG
Job Code: 61541163Job Location: Chaska, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 05/14/2018Apply Now!
We are looking for a 2nd Shift Quality Inspector. The Quality Inspector will be responsible for performing final inspection of complex machined parts.
• High School Diploma or GED. 2 year Technical Degree preferred.
• Must be able to operate an automated CMM (Zeiss with Calypso software, Brown and Sharpe with PC-DMIS)
o Romer Arm CMM does not count as CMM experience.
• Hands on Metrology experience.
o Proficient with Caliper, Micrometer, Cadillac height gage, gage blocks, dial indicators, drop indicators to name a few.
• Optical Comparator
o Using an optical comparator with DRO (Digital Readout).
• Basic GD&T
o Understanding of True Position, Concentricity, runout, flatness, to name a few critical ones.
• Familiarity with designing, performing, and interpreting the results of GR&R (Gage Repeatability and Reproducibility) studies.
• Experience in an AS9102, TS16949, ISO9001, or ISO13485 certified manufacturing facility.
• Familiarity with process capability calculations and SPC (Statistical Process Control) charts.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 61541163MG
Equal Opportunity Employer