Entegee 1st Shift Manufacturing Associate- 63617117CG in Chaska, Minnesota
1st Shift Manufacturing Associate- 63617117CG
Job Code: 63617117Job Location: Chaska, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 12/21/2018Apply Now!
• QC Final Test will perform all aspects of product line performance testing, by simulating the end user customer operation, following detailed test procedures and verifies compliance to specification.
• Enter quality data into pre-defined computer programs - Identify and report any quality issues Qualified individuals will have the following: -Ability to read prints and graphs - Basics math and computer skills - Ability to understand and adhere to policies and procedures - Excellent written and verbal communication skills - Ability and desire to work in a team orientated environment - Ability to identify production or quality issues - Detailed oriented, quality conscious, and an aptitude for maintaining records
• Must have previous assembly experience.
• Previous experience following documented procedures
• Have good understanding and be knowledgeable on Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and filling Device History Record (DHR). GED/High School completion is the minimum education requirement.
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at
763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 63617117CG