Staff Management | SMX Food Manufacturing Employee - Full-time and Part-time, All Shifts in Chanhassen, Minnesota
With Staff Management | SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment.
This opportunity offers up to a $1,100.00 retention bonus, $100 referral bonuses also available! (Bonus restrictions apply, ask the recruiter for details).
We are currently hiring for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift Entry-Level Food Manufacturing Line Associates. Stop by our office at 320 Lake Drive East Chanhassen, MN to APPLY in person. Click the link or email resume to email@example.com to apply right now!!.
Duties: What you'll be doing:
- You'll be working in an environment that produces cookies, brownies, muffins and many other baked and frozen goods that are distributed to local grocery stores, elementary schools and nursing homes.
- Enjoy a team of individuals performing a similar function, while you measure your individual contributions.
- Take pride in your work and your daily productivity.
- Perform the required duties with safety and quality as the top priority.
Employment Types: Part Time, Full Time.
Recruiting Center: Staff Management | SMX Recruiting Center, 320 Lake Drive East, Chanhassen, MN 55317.
Work Location: General Mills - Chanhassen-0488, 8000 Audubon Road, Chanhassen, MN 55317.
Job Types: Food Production, General Labor, General Warehouse, Hand Packaging, Material Handler, Production.
Shifts: 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, 1st Shift, Weekend Shifts.
Attributes: Background Check, Drug Test, Stand for Shift Duration, Must be at least 18 years old.
Benefits: Casual Dress Code, Climate Controlled Environment, Weekly paychecks, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options, Medical / Dental Insurance, Sign on Bonus (Restrictions Apply), Referral Bonus (Restrictions Apply).
Lifting Requirements: Able to Lift 50 pounds.
Education Required: No Education Requirement.
Starting Wage: $12.50.
Pay Rate: $12.50 - $14.50.
Bonus: Up to $1,100 (depending on shift) after working 1,800 hours.
You must have the ability to:
- Communicate effectively in English.
- Problem solve and work respectfully with coworkers.
- See the value in and be able to practice fostering a safe and healthy work environment for you and those around you.
- Work in a fast paced environment and stand for the duration of 8 to 12 hour shifts.
- Lift up to 50 pounds.
- Gain access to reliable transportation.
- Pass basic math and reading test.
Click here to view more details