Entegee 2nd Shift- Equipment Technician - 59231188 - AG in Chanhassen, Minnesota
2nd Shift- Equipment Technician - 59231188 - AG
Job Code: 59231188Job Location: Chanhassen, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 07/06/2018Apply Now!
Responsibilities also include:
• Work from testing schedules, samples and instructions to set-up, run, and operate selective inserters.
• Coordinate with Inventory Control that adequate material is available for assigned scheduled tests.
• Thread forms and adjust feeds, speeds and other controls. Perform combined standard duties necessary to load material into appropriate feeding stations and process until project is completed.
• Check output for quality, and make minor adjustments as required. Verify material for proper form number against production order/sample.
• Maintain production log, running time, down time, quantity produced and reading on postage meter, if applicable.
• Conduct preventative maintenance; cleaning, checking and inspecting equipment. Escalate difficulties to manager or on-site vendor.
• Train operators on basic machine operations and the solving of minor operation issues.
• Pre-employment drug screen and background check required
• Must have High School Diploma or GED
• Must have 1-3 years: print, direct mail, bindery, and/or fulfillment industry on high speed inserters; Ehrets, and/or CMS equipment preferred
• Must have 2 years: electronic and mechanical troubleshooting experience on automated manufacturing equipment
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 59231188AG
Equal Opportunity Employer