Minnesota Manufacturing Jobs

Job Information

Aerotek Machinist- CNC Setup/Programmer in BURNSVILLE, Minnesota

Description:

25% of the job is going to be programming and the other 75%

of the job is going to be setting up and CNC Haas Lathes. Programming will be

done with mainly Mastercam and sometimes Gibbscam.

Candidates will be setting up CNC Haas lathes but might be asked to help on the mills at times. They will be performing 2-3 set ups per day and working in a production shop environment.

The setups vary on when products come in. They will be doing the same 5-1.

Small family owned machine shop with a small warehouse attached. Clean environment, CNC Haas Mills and lathe machines in the shop with a couple

of manual machines.

Skills:

Haas, blueprints, CNC setup, CNC Lathe, CNC operation

Top Skills Details:

CNC Lathe

Setup

Additional Skills & Qualifications:

Previous CNC operating experience.

Pervious Programming experience.

About Aerotek:

We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.

The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.

DirectEmployers