Entegee Aluminum TIG Welder - 64158336 - MG in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
Aluminum TIG Welder - 64158336 - MG
Job Code: 64158336Job Location: Brooklyn Park, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 11/20/2018Apply Now!
What the Welder will complete:
• Produce structurally sound welds.
• Pass all-position AWS Welder Qualification Testing on Miller Dynasty 350 welding machines. Set-up and efficiency will be evaluated with pre-employment weld testing.
• Possess basic knowledge of the GMAW process is required. (However, testing is optional and at our discretion.)
• Be highly proficient at interpreting shop drawings and following welding symbols.
• Produce near perfect weld appearance on aluminum and stainless steel. (Thickness range used in production is .090” to 1”.)
• Read a tape measure.
• Be a team player who is willing to show up every day ready to work.
• Be willing to work overtime.
• Stand/walk up to 10 hours per day, 5-6 days per week.
• 3-5 years’ recent experience
• LEAN manufacturing experience a plus
• Must be a team player
• Timeliness and a strong work ethic required
• Physical requirements include the ability to lift 50 pounds and the ability to stand for a 10-hour shift.
• Hours are 5:00am – 1:30pm, Monday – Friday. Ability to work overtime is required.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 64158336MG
Equal Opportunity Employer