Entegee 2nd Shift - CNC Machinist - 63107034 - MU in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
2nd Shift - CNC Machinist - 63107034 - MU
Job Code: 63107034Job Location: Brooklyn Park, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 08/15/2018Apply Now!
Our client is looking for a CNC Machinist. This reputation has given the company and its employees the opportunity to work on some of the most high-profile construction projects taking place today. Past and current projects include: Target Field, Madison Square Garden, San Francisco 49ers Stadium, among others.
• Sets up and programs, special-purpose, and numerical control (NC) machines and machining center to fabricate metallic and nonmetallic parts
• Applies knowledge of machine shop theory and procedures, shop mathematics, machinability of materials, and layout techniques
• Studies blueprints sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations and setup requirements
• Selects aligns and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools attachments, accessories, and materials on machines. For example: mills, lathes, etc.
• Maintains a safe and well-organized working environment, following all safety procedures as outlined in safety manual
• 3-5 years’ experience
• Experience with G-code Programming at Prototrak required
• LEAN manufacturing experience a plus
• Must be a team player
• Timeliness and a strong work ethic required
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 63107034MU
Equal Opportunity Employer