Entegee Quality Inspector - 62077580 - AG in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
Quality Inspector - 62077580 - AG
Job Code: 62077580Job Location: Brooklyn Center, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 05/17/2018Apply Now!
We are looking for a Quality Inspector.
• Perform and document first article and set-up inspections
• Perform and document final inspections
• Ability to perform and document PPAP reports
• Complete written quality audits.
• Understand and document the Corrective Action Process.
• Assist in the effective resolution of our Customer Complaints.
• Must have a minimum 3 years QA experience and a working knowledge of production machining.
• Must have be tech-savvy and possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have Knowledge of all inspection tools and when to apply them, such as micrometers, pin gauges, calipers, thread gauges and vision systems.
• Must have understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
• Understanding of outside vendor processes such as plating and heat treat preferred.
• Knowledge of JobBoss and uniPoint software a PLUS.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 62077580AG
Equal Opportunity Employer