Parker Hannifin Corporation Machine Operator (2nd Shift) in Blaine, Minnesota
Machine Operator (2nd Shift)
MN-Blaine, United States
Group: Motion Systems Grp N. America
Job Family: Manufacturing
Job ID: 15943-1A
< Return to Search Results
Org Marketing Statement
With annual sales of $14.3 billion in fiscal year 2019, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 50 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 63 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index.
- Set up inspection equipment.
- Check all dimensions of part against print.
- Responsible for cleanliness and maintaining organization within the area.
- Basic machine maintenance (oil levels, coolant levels).
- Capable of using deburring tools.
- Ability to manage paperwork in a timely manner with accuracy.
- Perform continuous improvement activities to reduce defects and monitor yields.
- Responsible for effectively communicating equipment problems, set-up issues, maintenance items, etc. to supervisor, Group Lead, and Manufacturing Engineers.
- Deals ethically with Parker’s customers, suppliers, fellow associates and the general public.
- Basic PC skills and understanding.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year manufacturing/machining experience preferred
- Basic Math – the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to read and understand blue prints
- Read inspection equipment (caliper, micrometer, bore gauge, scale, surface profilometer, tape measure and any other gage specific to polishing or task at hand).
- Prior knowledge of machining preferred
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to Trouble Shoot.
- Problem Solving Skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
(“Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf and http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocgina_supplement.pdf