Kelly Services Packaging Associate in Anoka, Minnesota
Kelly Services is hiring for easy, light Packing openings in Anoka.
No experience is needed and High School Diploma is NOT required!
Choose your schedule:
• 1st Shift: 5:45am – 1:45pm, Monday – Friday
• 2nd Shift: 2pm – 12:00am, Monday – Thursday
Breaks and lunches are all paid!
• 1st shift: $14.50/hour
• 2nd shift: $15.00/hour
• The company manufactures pre-paid gift cards!
• You will assist with pulling completed cards from the production line and boxing them up, or sending them along to the next step in the process.
• You will stand most of the day and work with your hands.
• ANY experience is great for this position - retail, restaurant, fast food, inventory, packing, inspecting, sorting, etc.
• Ability to stand for entire shift and lift up to 20 lbs
• Availability to start working quickly and have excellent attendance on the job.
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs